1. Products are held by the designer (sending mostly from abroad) so please allow:
- up to 5-7 working days for delivery from European suppliers to UK and rest of the Europe and 7-14 the rest of the world
- 7-30 working days from USA, Asia, Australia and Canada suppliers.
2. Once the order has been placed, we will send you an email confirmation including product/s ordered and prices. If the product/s are out of stock or cannot be made to order we will notify you and cancel the order. That means your order is an offer, not a contract of sale between you and “Silver Chamber Jewellery Online Store”, so prices and availability won’t be contractually confirmed until you receive the ‘confirmation of dispatch’ email sent once your order has been successfully picked and we can confirm stock levels have been checked.
3. The purchased goods should reach you within the stated delivery dates specified for each product. Deliver can be expected within 5-7 (7-14, 7-30) working days of placing an order for stock items (special delivery up to 5 working days - £30.00 shipping cost).
4. If you are ordering a couple of products and some of them are not currently in stock (made to order) the delivery time will be calculated based on the product that takes the longer to deliver. Typically, delivering goods made to order takes approximately 7 working days longer than the delivery of stock items. We advise you to make separate orders for items in stock and made to order. In the event of delivery not being possible within 14 working days of receiving the order, we will undertake to keep you informed of any changes. We will endeavour to deliver your products as soon as possible.
5. Typically used forwarding services: Delivery can be expected within 5-7 (7-14, 7-30) working days of placing an order for stock items and within 14 working days for items made to order.
6. We can not be responsible for customs fees, and is not allowed to prepay customs fees. We are not responsible for delays due to customs.
Tini Lux was founded by Jacqueline Burke. Her background is in Systems Engineering, but she was frustrated with the existing fashion earrings and saw that she was not alone. She launched Tini Lux in 2017. Here is her story:
Years ago I had given up on wearing earrings because every pair (even those labeled “nickel free” and “hypoallergenic”) almost instantaneously caused a painful reaction, swelling, and bleeding. Through a lot of research I discovered that the cause of the issue was a contact allergy to metal that had developed from years of wearing earrings made with reactive metals.
Eventually I discovered that there are two metals that exist that are inert and non-reactive with the body: titanium and niobium. I was disappointed to find that I could not find a single pair of titanium or niobium earrings that fit my style. Everything on the market was either very industrial looking or very homemade looking. I wanted fun, minimal, and statement earrings in gold and rose gold.
At that point I decided to take matters into my own hands and design my own line. From there Tini Lux was born.
The mission of Tini Lux is to create high end fashion earrings that are specially designed for sensitive ears.
The name Tini Lux comes from the earrings themselves: they are made with Titanium and Niobium in luxury styles. Titanium and Niobium are special because they are two of the only metals that do not react with the human body.
We believe fashion jewelry should not only be stylish but also functional. What use is a cute pair of earrings if it causes itching and irritation after a few minutes? Jewelry should coexist peacefully with the human body, be fun to wear, and affordable.