Sophisticated handcrafted bronze square/box ring adorned by semiprecious faceted quartz stone. Every creation is custom made for you and delivery requires 2 weeks at max. Please state your ring size during checkout.
1. Products are held by the designer (sending mostly from abroad) so please allow:
- up to 5-7 working days for delivery from European suppliers to UK and rest of the Europe and 7-14 the rest of the world
- 7-30 working days from USA, Asia, Australia and Canada suppliers.
2. Once the order has been placed, we will send you an email confirmation including product/s ordered and prices. If the product/s are out of stock or cannot be made to order we will notify you and cancel the order. That means your order is an offer, not a contract of sale between you and “Silver Chamber Jewellery Online Store”, so prices and availability won’t be contractually confirmed until you receive the ‘confirmation of dispatch’ email sent once your order has been successfully picked and we can confirm stock levels have been checked.
3. The purchased goods should reach you within the stated delivery dates specified for each product. Deliver can be expected within 5-7 (7-14, 7-30) working days of placing an order for stock items (special delivery up to 5 working days - £30.00 shipping cost).
4. If you are ordering a couple of products and some of them are not currently in stock (made to order) the delivery time will be calculated based on the product that takes the longer to deliver. Typically, delivering goods made to order takes approximately 7 working days longer than the delivery of stock items. We advise you to make separate orders for items in stock and made to order. In the event of delivery not being possible within 14 working days of receiving the order, we will undertake to keep you informed of any changes. We will endeavour to deliver your products as soon as possible.
5. Typically used forwarding services: Delivery can be expected within 5-7 (7-14, 7-30) working days of placing an order for stock items and within 14 working days for items made to order.
6. We can not be responsible for customs fees, and is not allowed to prepay customs fees. We are not responsible for delays due to customs.
SIMONE VERA BATH born in Berlin and studied fine arts and sculpture at the Freie Universitat. She later moved to Florence to further her cultural and professional education. In 1995 she began to create jewellery and exhibit her work in Cape d'Antibes, London, Berlin, and Rome. The year 2000 marked her entrance into the world of high fashion jewellery. Her designs have been featured in several magazines, including Vogue Jewellery. Simone Vera Bath has a unique style and refined taste. Her choice of materials, often precious wood accented with gold, silver, and bronze, weaves an harmonious balance between modern artistic expression and the styles of ancient cultures, creating jewellery of rare beauty best described as "wearable sculpture".