I design and make jewelry made of precious metals and base metals which are willingly connected with leather elements. After a long search, I came to the conclusion that it is this technique that is best able to express my attitude to passing away and at the same time to the existence of virtually meaningless matter in the world. Maybe that's why the metal I work with allows for a sense of temporary durability. Each of my works is done by hand, thanks to which it has a unique character.
1. Products are held by the designer (sending mostly from abroad) so please allow:
- up to 5-7 working days for delivery from European suppliers (UK and rest of the Europe) and 7-14 the rest of the world
- 7-30 working days from USA, Asia, Australia and Canada suppliers.
2. Once the order has been placed, we will send you an email confirmation including product/s ordered and prices. If the product/s are out of stock or cannot be made to order we will notify you and cancel the order. That means your order is an offer, not a contract of sale between you and “Silver Chamber Jewellery Online Store”, so prices and availability won’t be contractually confirmed until you receive the ‘confirmation of dispatch’ email sent once your order has been successfully picked and we can confirm stock levels have been checked.
3. The purchased goods should reach you within the stated delivery dates specified for each product. Deliver can be expected within 5-7 (7-14, 7-30) working days of placing an order for stock items (special delivery up to 5 working days - £30.00 shipping cost).
4. If you are ordering a couple of products and some of them are not currently in stock (made to order) the delivery time will be calculated based on the product that takes the longer to deliver. Typically, delivering goods made to order takes approximately 7 working days longer than the delivery of stock items. We advise you to make separate orders for items in stock and made to order. In the event of delivery not being possible within 14 working days of receiving the order, we will undertake to keep you informed of any changes. We will endeavour to deliver your products as soon as possible.
5. Typically used forwarding services: Delivery can be expected within 5-7 (7-14,7-30) working days of placing an order for stock items and within 14 working days for items made to order.
6. We can not be responsible for customs fees, and is not allowed to prepay customs fees. We are not responsible for delays due to customs.