Collection: NEW WAVE, necklace inspired by "wavy movements " of the silver. Named by characters out of the Greek mythology. Parts of silver sheet solded together to create 3d effect. Necklace opens turing the two front pieces. Sterling silver 925
Born in Hamburg, Michaela Eger moved to Milan in the early 90s to devote herself to fashion design. After being creative director of Kassim Mikky collection together with the tanzanian designer Kassim Mauji, she went through all areas of creativity by drawing, among other, carpets and footwear lines. Her activity then directed to visual merchandising, window dressing and set design.
For Swatch, over several years, she designed the visual systems for their retail stores. She also worked as a set designer for MTV coordinating settings for ‘SUSHI’ transmission with Andrea Pezzi.
Over the years Mikky lives through transience and fluidity of situations without ever loosing sight of her gift: the ability to work with others combined with a remarkable dexterity.
In 2002, her creative vitality was expressed in a capsule collection of handmade carpets, whereas the following year she designed a collection of sandals during a trip between the Aegean islands. Meanwhile she moved her studio in via Tortona 26, in the heart of the design district in Milan.
Now the creative path of Mikky Eger has stabilized around a passion which she had put aside for several years: the artistic jewel. The opportunity to put it into practice showed up in 2008, when she met the Solari brothers, who got her to know the Ambrosiana Goldsmith School. where the two are principals. The School is an important centre for learning the art of jewellery-making.
Today Mikky is a goldsmith and teaches at the Ambrosiana Goldsmith School. She designs and creates her own brand of jewellery ‘Mikky Eger Jewellery Art Milano‘.
Her work has from the beginning focused on modelling and combining precious metals, like silver and gold, with precious stones. All of her jewels are handmade and unique.
1. Products are held by the designer (sending mostly from abroad) so please allow:
- up to 5-7 working days for delivery from European suppliers (UK and rest of the Europe) and 7-14 the rest of the world
- 7-30 working days from USA, Asia, Australia and Canada suppliers.
2. Once the order has been placed, we will send you an email confirmation including product/s ordered and prices. If the product/s are out of stock or cannot be made to order we will notify you and cancel the order. That means your order is an offer, not a contract of sale between you and “Silver Chamber Jewellery Online Store”, so prices and availability won’t be contractually confirmed until you receive the ‘confirmation of dispatch’ email sent once your order has been successfully picked and we can confirm stock levels have been checked.
3. The purchased goods should reach you within the stated delivery dates specified for each product. Deliver can be expected within 5-7 (7-14, 7-30) working days of placing an order for stock items (special delivery up to 5 working days - £30.00 shipping cost).
4. If you are ordering a couple of products and some of them are not currently in stock (made to order) the delivery time will be calculated based on the product that takes the longer to deliver. Typically, delivering goods made to order takes approximately 7 working days longer than the delivery of stock items. We advise you to make separate orders for items in stock and made to order. In the event of delivery not being possible within 14 working days of receiving the order, we will undertake to keep you informed of any changes. We will endeavour to deliver your products as soon as possible.
5. Typically used forwarding services: Delivery can be expected within 5-7 (7-14,7-30) working days of placing an order for stock items and within 14 working days for items made to order.
6. We can not be responsible for customs fees, and is not allowed to prepay customs fees. We are not responsible for delays due to customs.