My creativity is a cocktail of energy, passion and color. I love bold forms and exotic colors. I draw inspiration from long journeys. The use of silver and fabric in my work gives me the opportunity to create real unique pieces. I invite you to the land where the sun always shines ... :)
1. Products are held by the designer (sending mostly from abroad) so please allow:
- up to 5-7 working days for delivery from European suppliers to UK and rest of the Europe and 7-14 the rest of the world
- 7-30 working days from USA, Asia, Australia and Canada suppliers.
2. Once the order has been placed, we will send you an email confirmation including product/s ordered and prices. If the product/s are out of stock or cannot be made to order we will notify you and cancel the order. That means your order is an offer, not a contract of sale between you and “Silver Chamber Jewellery Online Store”, so prices and availability won’t be contractually confirmed until you receive the ‘confirmation of dispatch’ email sent once your order has been successfully picked and we can confirm stock levels have been checked.
3. The purchased goods should reach you within the stated delivery dates specified for each product. Deliver can be expected within 5-7 (7-14, 7-30) working days of placing an order for stock items (special delivery up to 5 working days - £30.00 shipping cost).
4. If you are ordering a couple of products and some of them are not currently in stock (made to order) the delivery time will be calculated based on the product that takes the longer to deliver. Typically, delivering goods made to order takes approximately 7 working days longer than the delivery of stock items. We advise you to make separate orders for items in stock and made to order. In the event of delivery not being possible within 14 working days of receiving the order, we will undertake to keep you informed of any changes. We will endeavour to deliver your products as soon as possible.
5. Typically used forwarding services: Delivery can be expected within 5-7 (7-14, 7-30) working days of placing an order for stock items and within 14 working days for items made to order.
6. When receiving goods from a different country customs duty and import taxes may occur. Duties and taxes are due upon delivery with our standard service. We can not be responsible for customs fees, and is not allowed to prepay customs fees. We are not responsible for delays due to customs.
Duties and taxes are determined by your country's customs agency. Charges do not always occur, however, depending on your country's thresholds for imported goods, you may receive a duties and tax charge. Payment of any duties and taxes is the customer's responsibility and these charges are generally paid for upon receiving your order. For more information regarding duties and taxes we recommend you speak with your local customs agency.
If you reject your package or if it is rejected by your local customs agency we will refund you for the cost of goods *excluding shipping* once we receive the goods back in our fulfillment center.